While I still don’t post very often to Instagram, I sure love taking in the beautiful images and to see what other creatives are up to! Along with personal friends, I also follow quite a few other bloggers and influencers who bring a constant rotation of inspiration and ideas. Listed here are the five I enjoy the most, and always look forward to their updates. I hope you’ll check their feed and get inspired too!
1. Emily P. Freeman – @emilypfreeman
I consider Emily like an online writing mentor. As an author and blogger, her whole message centers around “creating space for your soul to breathe so you can walk in step with your calling.” Her books, blog posts and podcast do just that with an encouraging, engaging and calming demeanor. I appreciate how real and down to earth she is, which is especially demonstrated in her Insta Stories. It’s always a treat to hear what’s on her mind!
2. Jess Connolly – @jessaconnollyI found Jess Connolly sometime last year by the happiest accident, and watched her Insta Stories like it was my job. I’ve watched her train for a marathon, travel, hang with her family and share what it means to live our lives sold out for Christ. She’s an author, speaker, pastor’s wife, and overall creative gal. Her demeanor is very engaging, genuine and authentic. The thoughts and ideas she shares always stop to make me think about God, purpose, and loving others well.
3. Amanda Frederickson – @amandafredericksonAmanda is a sweet, down-to-earth professional cook who always posts the most delicious recipe ideas! I tried several this last Thanksgiving with awesome results. Every Wednesday she shares a series called “Fridge Foraging” where she goes through what’s in her fridge on Insta Stories. She pulls out whatever ingredients she has on hand, and miraculously makes dinner out of it! Very creative and I’ve learned several tips and tricks watching her cooking methods.
4. Layla, The Lettered Cottage – @letteredcottage
I’ve been a longtime fan of Layla’s blog, The Lettered Cottage, where she posts her interior design and home décor ideas. Her farmhouse style uses a fun mixture of antique and updated pieces. She and her husband also recently adopted a little boy for Haiti who is the sweetest little guy. Along with their home renovations, she also shares other style and beauty tidbits. Her positive, upbeat personality is also easy to get hooked on!
5. Kate, The Small Things – @k8_smallthings
I found Kate on Pinterest around five years ago, and have followed her ever since for beauty and hairstyle inspiration. She started her blog by filming hair tutorials, sharing outfits and reviewing beauty products. I adore her simple outfit styles (many times from Target), easy recipes and home décor ideas. Her general take on life happenings is hilarious, and I always look forward to seeing her Insta Story updates!